Star Trek Next Generation Character I most identify with: Deanna Troy, the Empath/counselor
Star Trek Original Character: Dr Leonard McCoy, or Bones as he is affectionately called. Loved him!
Career Most Suited to Me: Humanitarian I think teacher would fit in there!
90's Movie Soundtrack: Batman Forever hmmmmm Seal's "Kiss from a Rose..." hmmmm.....
Downton Abbey Character: Matthew Crowley Don't know him, but he seems nice!
Classic Rock Band: The Rolling Stones (That's just bogus! I'm an Eagles girl all the way! But I have been known to get down with Mic and the boys when the mood strikes.)
US State I Should Live in: Alaska (It is on my Bucket List as one of the few states I have not visited, but I politely decline that invitation until July or August because of the last three months of weather around here!)
Disney Villain: Maleficent ( I didn't actually publish that one, but Angelina Jolie is going to portray this evil pain in Auroa's life, aka, Sleeping Beauty. I don't like villains!)
Disney Sidekick: Olaf from Frozen......sigh.......gotta be all the snow outside
Let me share with you what I learned:
1. I need to get up from my chair and walk away from this computer.
2. I am easily swayed by the actions of my Facebook friends (Sarah, Jent, and Kristi to name a few!)
3. Except for the match up with The Stones, I see some truth to certain personal character traits.
4. I have seen my friends results nail the personalities I see in them most of the time.
5. I need to know wich Pink Lady I would be from the movie, Grease!
Sometimes you just need a bit of self-introspection right?
By the way, I got Jan. Guess I am a goofy sidekick, but I was secretly hoping for Rizzo!